Welcome to the 30th CIRP DESIGN CONFERENCE
6th to 8th of May 2020 at Kruger National Park Skukuza Rest Camp.
The Scientific Technical Committee Design (STC Dn) of the International Academy for Production Engineering (CIRP) has been supporting contributions in the areas of design theories, methodologies, IT tools and their practical design applications over the past decades. The STC Dn conference provides a technical forum for researchers, industrial practitioners and policy makers to exchange ideas, share research findings and discuss future challenges in design for production engineering for preparedness for the fourth industrial revolution.
The Organizing Committee looks forward to welcome you to the 30th CIRP Design Conference in Skukuza Kruger National Park.
Prof Khumbulani Mpofu
Research Chair in Manufacturing & Skills Development Tshwane University of Technology (TUT), Republic of South Africa (RSA)
Prof Peter Butala
Extra-ordinary Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering, Tshwane University of Technology (TUT), Republic of South Africa (RSA)
- Abstract submission open: 20 June 2019
- Abstract submission deadline: 20 July 2019
- Abstract acceptance notification: 03 August 2019
- Full paper submission deadline: 24 September 2019
- Paper acceptance notification: 09 November 2019
- Camera-ready submission deadline: 29 November 2019
- Early registrations deadline: 04 December 2019