- Abstract submission open: 20 June 2019
- Abstract submission deadline: 09 August 2019 (Extended date)
- Abstract acceptance notification: 14 August 2019
- Full paper submission deadline: 11 November 2019 (Extended)
- Paper acceptance notification: 19 January 2020 (Extended)
- Camera-ready submission: 19 February 2020 (Extended)
- Deadline for early registrations: 19 March 2019 (Extended)
- Abstracts should be maximum 300 words.
- Under article type select CIRP Design Conference 2020.
- Under review preferences, select Khumbulani Mpofu as editor.
- Kindly follow this link to submit your abstract.
- Abstracts submission are not mandatory, as abstracts will serve to evaluate if the proposed paper fits the conference scope. The abstract acceptance does not guarantee the full paper acceptance.
- Abstract content
- Authors + affiliations
- Corresponding author
- Abstract (300 words max)
- Keyword (4 max)
- Scientific topics concerned
- Abstract template:
Instructions for paper
- Paper template:
- The full paper are limited to a minimum of three (3) and a maximum of six (6) pages. Additional pages per paper above the six (6) page limit will be charged at a rate of € 4 + VAT per page.
- Authors are required to submit a PDF as well as a source file copy of his/her paper. Doc/docx/latex are the only acceptable formats of source files. Other formats including ‘docm’ will NOT be used.
- All authors must strictly follow the guidelines provided here: http://www.elsevier.com/journals/procedia-cirp/2212-8271/guide-for-authors.
- The full papers, and the abstract, should be submitted through the new Elsevier’s platform at https://www.editorialmanager.com/procir
- Please consult the https://www.ariessys.com/wp-content/uploads/EM-Author-English.pdf with the guidelines for registration and paper submission into the new Editorial Manager https://www.editorialmanager.com/procir.
Step-by Step instructions
for paper submission
- Go to https://www.editorialmanager.com/procir
- Log in (on the top right side of page), then use author log in. Register a new account only if you do not already have one.
- In the author main menu, click submit new manuscript
For any inquiries please contact the organizing committee through email at firstname.lastname@example.org