Getting to the Venue
- To book a flight to Skukuza Airport visit www.flyairlink.com
- Alternatively the Airlink Skukuza Team is available on 013 735 5281 everyday between 08H00 to 15H00. (Bookings are all due to availability)
South Africa is a member state of the Commonwealth and member of the African Union. Please check with the South African Consular Services in your country if you need a visa for entering South Africa. For more information on applying for a Visa follow this link www.dha.gov.za/index.php/applying-for-sa-visa
Currency, Exchange Rate, Credit & Debit Cards
- Currency: Rand (R)
- Exchange Rates: For your orientation only, visit https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
- Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard credit cards are widely accepted. Other cards are also accepted but there could be exceptions.
- Debit Cards: Maestro and Visa Electron multi-national debit cards are widely accepted.
Park Health and Safety Regulations
- For detailed information on park health and safety press here
- 24 hour Emergency Call Centre No: (013) 735 4325
- The Kruger National Park is a malaria zone – we advise that all visitors adhere to their doctor’s instructions
- 24 hour malaria hotline : 0822341800.
For detailed information please visit e.g.
Electricity Power Supply
Power plugs and sockets are of type D, M, N and C. The standard voltage and frequency is 240V and 50Hz respectively. Depending on your country you may need an adapter.
Units of Measurement
Metric system (Kg, g, l, m, km,…)
Smoking – cigarettes, cigars and pipes – is prohibited in indoor public areas. The ban prohibits smoking in the car in the presence of a child under 12 years of age, partially enclosed public areas and childcare facilities. Designated smoking areas are not larger than 25% in any public area.
Delegates should make their own arrangements in respect of personal insurance.